A short list of all the possibilities today can bring:
- running into an old friend!
- getting a new coin collection to review!
- coming up with a brilliant new business idea
- finding a killer deal on something
- having a mind-altering convo
- going on an epic walk
- learning a new trick (#skateboarding)
- finding the *perfect* gift for someone!
I keep this in a draft email to bring up anytime I feel like the day might suck ;)
And sometimes even when I’m feeling great!
It’s fun to think of all the possibilities life can bring on any given day…
And interestingly, the things you most look forward to usually don’t cost a thing.
What would your list look like?
PS: I’m at Fincon all weekend if any old friends would like to meet up for coffee and mind-altering convos :)
Killer resources and apps:
- Best Budget Templates & Spreadsheets (FREE)— The best free budget templates from around the community! Including the ones I use :)
- Personal Capital* (FREE) — A great app to track your investments and net worth. You can see an in-depth review we did here from a millionaire who checks it daily 😂
- You Need a Budget (YNAB)* (FREE TRIAL, then $14.99/mo or $98.99/year) — One of the BEST budgeting methods in the space, with new users saving $600 on avg their first two months, and more than $6,000 over their first year! Check out my friend Vic’s review of YNAB here that went on to completely change his finances 💪
- Digit (FREE 6 mo. Trial, then $5/mo) — This is one of my favorite apps for automatically saving money, and I even came on board as an advisor I believed in them so much! You can see my full review on Digit here.
- Acorns* ($3-$5/mo) – Similar to Digit, this app helps you automatically INVEST money by rounding up all your transactions to the nearest dollar and then investing it right away for you. My full review of Acorns can be found here.
- Honey (FREE) — By far my favorite coupon service out there! Click the Honey button any time you're about to buy something online, and BOOM - any discounts it finds will be automatically applied at checkout. You can see my write up on them here.
- Credit Karma* (FREE) — An easy way to check and monitor your credit score AND report! See my full review of these guys here.
- My Favorite Blogs + Books < -- Click here to see all my other recommendations!