Gotta new book for your edification!
It’s called “Financial Freedom: A Proven Path to All the Money You Will Ever Need,” and I have a feeling it’ll be blowing up our space here for quite a bit…
It just dropped today (Congrats, Grant!), and here’s a clip about it from the author’s own mouth:
“The book is a blueprint for fast-tracking financial independence through personal finance, investing, and entrepreneurship, all broken down step by step. It’s the why, what, and how. I also share all of the mistakes I’ve made, as well stories and strategies from others who’ve done it too. It’s definitely not your typical money book.”
And Grant isn’t your typical guy/blogger either ;) I don’t know how he does it, but I’ve never met anyone who’s both “chill” and “intense” at the exact same time, haha… Or who’s had such a drastic turnaround in the past handful of years! Check this out:
- At 24 he was unemployed, living at home with his parents with only $2.26 in his account
- 5 years later he had grown his net worth to over $1 million!
- By the time he hit 30 he had reached financial independence!!
Super smart, and overall NICE guy, and you’ll probably start hearing a lot more about him over the years… Here’s his blog if you haven’t visited it before –> MillennialMoney.com
(True story – one of the first times I remember coming across him was when someone offered to buy his domain for $45,000 – which he turned down. Why? “Millennial Money is an idea bigger than me. I want it to become a platform that empowers Millennials (and others too) to make smarter money decisions. I believe that Millennial Money has the potential to impact people’s lives and it’s hard to put a price on that. Although it’s more than $45,000 :)” I’d say it was a good bet, haha…)
Here’s a couple more details on what you’ll find in the book:
- How to create profitable side hustles that you can turn into passive income streams or full-time businesses
- How to save money without giving up what makes you happy
- How to negotiate more out of your employer than you thought possible
- How to travel the world for less
- How to live free — or better yet, make money as you live your life
- How to create a simple investing portfolio that only needs minor adjustments
- How to think creatively (there are so many different ways to make money!)
You can pick it up right now on Amazon if you don’t want to wait, or try your hand at winning it below. Here’s the Amazon link: Financial Freedom: A Proven Path to All the Money You Will Ever Need
Want a FREE copy of Financial FREEdom? ;)
Answer the following question below in the comments or via email, and I’ll randomly select one of you to win it by the end of the week… You gotta have a U.S. address though so it doesn’t cost more than the sticker price to ship it :(
What would you be doing right now if you were already financially free??
Please pass this around to anyone you think could be helped by this book!
And big thanks to Grant for providing us with these copies, as well as the kind words in the acknowledgement section :) (Yes, that was a humble brag, haha… but it’s always fun seeing your name in books! Especially when you never publish any yourself!)
UPDATE: Giveaway now over! congrats to Blair P for winning the book! Hope you enjoy, man!
// Links to Amazon above are affiliate links