Hope you’ve been enjoying the week of giveaways so far :)
We continue it today with another batch of great financial apparel from within the community. Mostly sized Large since that’s what I wear, but if you don’t perhaps they’ll make for some good pj’s or gifts to nerdy friends of yours!
But first, the winners of yesterday’s merch:
- “Index and Chill” tee — Ugo
- “Save. Invest. Protect.” tee — Autumn
- “Selling Sh*t on Ebay” tee — Paula P.
- “Melanin Money” package — Lisa Bailey
Shirt #1: Bank Roll
Nothing shows off your love for money more than this shirt! 😁 Brought to you by Steven M. Hughs of Know Money® – “culturally responsive workshops and events to help Black college students create a legacy of financial literacy.”
His merch is as bold as he is, and 100% of the sales go to powering his Bankroll Summit – a FREE “one-day financial literacy conference helping college students across the southeast build better relationships with money.”
A great guy, a great cause, and a great shirt! I’ve worn it twice, and it is a size Large.
Shirt #2: Get Your Money
(Long Sleeve) Shirt #3: Life Goals Ampersand
One of my FAVORITES but doesn’t fit me right! So hopefully one of you can enjoy it and rock the $hit out of that pink!! And positivity!
It comes from Ash Cash Exantus over at Abundance Community – a place to “unlock the motivation, accountability, and knowledge you need to reach new levels of financial success… And live your best life all thanks to ONE life-changing community!”
Size Large and never worn (but a bit wrinkly ;))
Sweatshirt #1: Bank Roll (Gray)
Sweatshirt #2: Bank Roll (Black)
One more by Steven Hughs – also a size MEDIUM and never worn.
Sweatshirt #3: i’m on a budget
Gotta love this one!! It comes from the mind of Marsha Barnes over at The Finance Bar – “a personal finance suite helping women and couples achieve financial wellness through financial therapy, education, and an innovative learning hub on wheels.”
And quite literally with that last line there – she does financial outreach in a bus!
The description of the sweatshirt sounds cozy AF too – “A sturdy and warm sweatshirt bound to keep you warm in the colder months. A pre-shrunk, classic fit sweater that’s made with air-jet spun yarn for a soft feel and reduced pilling.”
It’s a size Large and I think (?) unisex. Definitely Women’s though, and never worn.
And that’s today’s giveaways!
Tell me which one(s) you want, and why, and you’ll be entered to win ’em 💪
You have until 5pm EST today, in which I’ll come back and update this post – as well as tomorrow’s – with the lucky winners…
Good luck!! And hope you’ll click over to visit everyone featured here and support them!!
You can find all of them, and more, over at PF Swagger as well.
Back again tomorrow for our last batch of stuff,
UPDATE: Giveaway now over!
Big congrats to our 6 winners:
- “Bank Roll” tee — Angie
- “Get Your Money” tee — Tiera B.
- Life Goals Ampersand tee — Victoria S.
- “Bank Roll” sweatshirt (gray) — Steve B.
- “Bank Roll” sweatshirt (black) — Cathy K.
- “i’m on a budget” sweatshirt — bridget_budget
Wear ’em loud, and proud! 😎
Killer resources and apps:
- Best Budget Templates & Spreadsheets (FREE)— The best free budget templates from around the community! Including the ones I use :)
- Personal Capital* (FREE) — A great app to track your investments and net worth. You can see an in-depth review we did here from a millionaire who checks it daily 😂
- You Need a Budget (YNAB)* (FREE TRIAL, then $14.99/mo or $98.99/year) — One of the BEST budgeting methods in the space, with new users saving $600 on avg their first two months, and more than $6,000 over their first year! Check out my friend Vic’s review of YNAB here that went on to completely change his finances 💪
- Digit (FREE 6 mo. Trial, then $5/mo) — This is one of my favorite apps for automatically saving money, and I even came on board as an advisor I believed in them so much! You can see my full review on Digit here.
- Acorns* ($3-$5/mo) – Similar to Digit, this app helps you automatically INVEST money by rounding up all your transactions to the nearest dollar and then investing it right away for you. My full review of Acorns can be found here.
- Honey (FREE) — By far my favorite coupon service out there! Click the Honey button any time you're about to buy something online, and BOOM - any discounts it finds will be automatically applied at checkout. You can see my write up on them here.
- Credit Karma* (FREE) — An easy way to check and monitor your credit score AND report! See my full review of these guys here.
- My Favorite Blogs + Books < -- Click here to see all my other recommendations!