Time for the last book giveaway! Are you tired of them yet? We’ve only given away like 25+ of them this month ;) While most of them have been about smarter financial decisions and getting back on track, today’s book focuses more on creating wealth.
I personally don’t read these kind myself, but maybe it’s exactly what you’ve been looking for? Here’s what we got:
About How to Make a Fortune from the Biggest Bailout in U.S. History: A Guide to the 7 Greatest Bargains from Main Street to Wall Street
And here’s what the publisher’s site says about it: “For those in the know, today’s financial headlines don’t spell disaster-they spell the sale of the century. But it takes a trustworthy veteran of the trading trenches to guide investors through these volatile times. Drawing on his two decades as a financial reporter, plus three recent years working on Wall Street, Ron Insana helps readers restore their depleted portfolios by showing them:
- How to determine reemerging opportunities in submerged markets
- Where to invest in really legit real estate
- How to magnify the magnificent opportunities in municipal bonds and Treasury Inflation Protected Securities (TIPS)
- Where to go mining for the rare gems among the heaps of junk bonds now piling up around the world, and more
Revealing essential tricks of the trade and explaining complex concepts in an easy way, Insana makes Wall Street’s lucrative tips accessible to Main Street.”
Want it? Tell us about one of your own best investments, or financial “secrets” you may have, and you’ll be entered! We’ve got 2 copies to give away, and this one’s open to both U.S. & Canadian residences. As for my best investment? Knowledge. The more you read, the better you’ll be off in any department in life.
Killer resources and apps:
- Best Budget Templates & Spreadsheets (FREE)— The best free budget templates from around the community! Including the ones I use :)
- Personal Capital* (FREE) — A great app to track your investments and net worth. You can see an in-depth review we did here from a millionaire who checks it daily 😂
- You Need a Budget (YNAB)* (FREE TRIAL, then $14.99/mo or $98.99/year) — One of the BEST budgeting methods in the space, with new users saving $600 on avg their first two months, and more than $6,000 over their first year! Check out my friend Vic’s review of YNAB here that went on to completely change his finances 💪
- Digit (FREE 6 mo. Trial, then $5/mo) — This is one of my favorite apps for automatically saving money, and I even came on board as an advisor I believed in them so much! You can see my full review on Digit here.
- Acorns* ($3-$5/mo) – Similar to Digit, this app helps you automatically INVEST money by rounding up all your transactions to the nearest dollar and then investing it right away for you. My full review of Acorns can be found here.
- Honey (FREE) — By far my favorite coupon service out there! Click the Honey button any time you're about to buy something online, and BOOM - any discounts it finds will be automatically applied at checkout. You can see my write up on them here.
- Credit Karma* (FREE) — An easy way to check and monitor your credit score AND report! See my full review of these guys here.
- My Favorite Blogs + Books < -- Click here to see all my other recommendations!