Hahaha… oh man, it’s been WAY too long since our last Would You Rather… remember the “1 year of your life vs. $100,000” one? I miss these crazy things :) And also, I’m way too tired to write an actual post today, haha…my brain is so fried right now. In fact, I had to use Google to help me come up with a good one!
And let me tell you, there are some really *shady* ones out there, wow. I guess it’s true that anything can relate to porn. But since we’re a family-friendly website here, we’ll stick to good ol’ fashion money talk. I think you travelers will like this one:
“Would you rather… have $5 MILLION dollars -OR- the ability to teleport?”
Ooooooh hard one, right? The Attractive Traveler conjured this one up early last year only she had “unlimited” money there – probably because her reader base is mostly adventurers. I’m pretty sure if I said you’d get unlimited money 3/4 of you would take it without a question ;) You wouldn’t be able to teleport, but you can get pretty damn close when you’re rich, bitch!
With *only* $5 Million dollars though, I have to think that the teleporting is looking awfully exciting. Imagine being able to snap your fingers and be ANYWHERE at ANYTIME? You can literally go across the world in a day if you’d like. Or just chill on the beach one day when the 2 feet of snow back home is pissing you off. Or $hit, you can just head to France one night when you’re aching for some french cuisine! (or wine! or both!). Endless opportunities…
Of course, $5 Mil can def. set you up for life if you choose. You won’t be able to switch across the lane as fast before you get hit by a car (BAM! Didn’t see that perk coming, did you?), but if you’re cautious enough you’d have plenty of dough to enjoy the “good life” ;) Pros and cons, baby, pros and cons! And guess what? You have to choose one.
Yup, if you don’t leave your answer in the comments below you’ll never get a chance for them to come true. The magical genie only pays attention to the good boys and girls. So what’ll it be? Lots of mulah or lots of WOW? I choose teleporting. If only to never sit in rush hour again.
PS: Here’s the list of all previous Would You Rathers…
Killer resources and apps:
- Best Budget Templates & Spreadsheets (FREE)— The best free budget templates from around the community! Including the ones I use :)
- Personal Capital* (FREE) — A great app to track your investments and net worth. You can see an in-depth review we did here from a millionaire who checks it daily 😂
- You Need a Budget (YNAB)* (FREE TRIAL, then $14.99/mo or $98.99/year) — One of the BEST budgeting methods in the space, with new users saving $600 on avg their first two months, and more than $6,000 over their first year! Check out my friend Vic’s review of YNAB here that went on to completely change his finances 💪
- Digit (FREE 6 mo. Trial, then $5/mo) — This is one of my favorite apps for automatically saving money, and I even came on board as an advisor I believed in them so much! You can see my full review on Digit here.
- Acorns* ($3-$5/mo) – Similar to Digit, this app helps you automatically INVEST money by rounding up all your transactions to the nearest dollar and then investing it right away for you. My full review of Acorns can be found here.
- Honey (FREE) — By far my favorite coupon service out there! Click the Honey button any time you're about to buy something online, and BOOM - any discounts it finds will be automatically applied at checkout. You can see my write up on them here.
- Credit Karma* (FREE) — An easy way to check and monitor your credit score AND report! See my full review of these guys here.
- My Favorite Blogs + Books < -- Click here to see all my other recommendations!