That’s not a rhetorical or “thinky” question, I’m actually wondering if you’ve ever thought about selling your blog? Haha… I’m considering expanding my little empire here, and I wanna see if there’s any interest out there (or not). I’m a big fan of a lot of y’alls, so if it’s crossed your mind once or twice let’s chat. Maybe we could come up with some sort of partnership? I know some of you have some decent income streams coming through ;) Either way though, give a shout anytime if interested: j (at) budgets are sexy (dot) com, or hit me on our contact form.
And if you’re happy and rockin’ it, keep it up!! The world needs more rock stars like you to help us keep paying attention to that money :) Nothing but love for y’all.
Killer resources and apps:
- Best Budget Templates & Spreadsheets (FREE)— The best free budget templates from around the community! Including the ones I use :)
- Personal Capital* (FREE) — A great app to track your investments and net worth. You can see an in-depth review we did here from a millionaire who checks it daily 😂
- You Need a Budget (YNAB)* (FREE TRIAL, then $14.99/mo or $98.99/year) — One of the BEST budgeting methods in the space, with new users saving $600 on avg their first two months, and more than $6,000 over their first year! Check out my friend Vic’s review of YNAB here that went on to completely change his finances 💪
- Digit (FREE 6 mo. Trial, then $5/mo) — This is one of my favorite apps for automatically saving money, and I even came on board as an advisor I believed in them so much! You can see my full review on Digit here.
- Acorns* ($3-$5/mo) – Similar to Digit, this app helps you automatically INVEST money by rounding up all your transactions to the nearest dollar and then investing it right away for you. My full review of Acorns can be found here.
- Honey (FREE) — By far my favorite coupon service out there! Click the Honey button any time you're about to buy something online, and BOOM - any discounts it finds will be automatically applied at checkout. You can see my write up on them here.
- Credit Karma* (FREE) — An easy way to check and monitor your credit score AND report! See my full review of these guys here.
- My Favorite Blogs + Books < -- Click here to see all my other recommendations!