Dear online family,
It has been almost
3 4 full months since i’ve launched this blog, and you guys are still reading it!
Can you believe we’re now at
21 39 108 current subscribers?! ROCK ON. And that’s just the subscribers, there are a good 40+ 150 200 people each and every day checking it out. THANK YOU all so very much! You all sure do know how to have a sexy time ;)
It has been a pleasure reading all of your comments, bouncing around all of your blogs, and just posting when the thoughts hit me. Not to mention the motivation it gives me to keep being Mr. Frugal!
If you would allow me to do so, it would be a great honor to give you back a little somethin’ somethin’ in return. I hope it will give you long lasting fortune, and remind you to pat yourself on the back every now and then for being so financially savvy. You could even hang on your wall, and cherish it forever! haha… So, from me to you, please to enjoy:
Now remember, you *must* hang it on your wall to intercept all forms of financial luck. haha…actually, that’s a lie. you have to hang TWO of these on your wall for good luck ;)
Before I go, I’d also like to give a shout out to my pf bloggers who continue to send traffic my way. You guys are freakin’ awesome and i continue to learn from ya! Here are my consistent top referrals:
*Krystal at work, *Chicky Finance, *DINK’S Finance *Change can be a Good Thing, *Saving 4 Later, *Always the Planner, *My Crazy Debt
Thank you – Thank you – THANK YOU! I love each and every one of you (even those reading this for the first time. yup, i love you too). You are one VERY $exy group of people!
God bless, and come again.
Killer resources and apps:
- Best Budget Templates & Spreadsheets (FREE)— The best free budget templates from around the community! Including the ones I use :)
- Personal Capital* (FREE) — A great app to track your investments and net worth. You can see an in-depth review we did here from a millionaire who checks it daily 😂
- You Need a Budget (YNAB)* (FREE TRIAL, then $14.99/mo or $98.99/year) — One of the BEST budgeting methods in the space, with new users saving $600 on avg their first two months, and more than $6,000 over their first year! Check out my friend Vic’s review of YNAB here that went on to completely change his finances 💪
- Digit (FREE 6 mo. Trial, then $5/mo) — This is one of my favorite apps for automatically saving money, and I even came on board as an advisor I believed in them so much! You can see my full review on Digit here.
- Acorns* ($3-$5/mo) – Similar to Digit, this app helps you automatically INVEST money by rounding up all your transactions to the nearest dollar and then investing it right away for you. My full review of Acorns can be found here.
- Honey (FREE) — By far my favorite coupon service out there! Click the Honey button any time you're about to buy something online, and BOOM - any discounts it finds will be automatically applied at checkout. You can see my write up on them here.
- Credit Karma* (FREE) — An easy way to check and monitor your credit score AND report! See my full review of these guys here.
- My Favorite Blogs + Books < -- Click here to see all my other recommendations!