And just like that, J. loses an entire decade. But my damn if it wasn’t a good one! Graduations, marriages, travels, blogs, (beers) – I suppose we can close it out ;) Although the “30’s” sure don’t sound as nice, eh?
Oh well, I won’t sit here and proclaim my elderlyness right now. I’m sure half of you can beat me in that department any day! (ooooooohhh) I got mad love for all y’all, though. Your comments, emails, tweets, visits to this blog – it’s like my birthday every day ;) And I thank you immensely for it.
Now if you’ll excuse me, I have to go find my hearing aides… I heard we’re going to the cinemas tonight! Right after Golden Corral. And Walmart.
PS: Wish Studenomics a happy one too….that lucky youngin’.
Killer resources and apps:
- Best Budget Templates & Spreadsheets (FREE)— The best free budget templates from around the community! Including the ones I use :)
- Personal Capital* (FREE) — A great app to track your investments and net worth. You can see an in-depth review we did here from a millionaire who checks it daily 😂
- You Need a Budget (YNAB)* (FREE TRIAL, then $14.99/mo or $98.99/year) — One of the BEST budgeting methods in the space, with new users saving $600 on avg their first two months, and more than $6,000 over their first year! Check out my friend Vic’s review of YNAB here that went on to completely change his finances 💪
- Digit (FREE 6 mo. Trial, then $5/mo) — This is one of my favorite apps for automatically saving money, and I even came on board as an advisor I believed in them so much! You can see my full review on Digit here.
- Acorns* ($3-$5/mo) – Similar to Digit, this app helps you automatically INVEST money by rounding up all your transactions to the nearest dollar and then investing it right away for you. My full review of Acorns can be found here.
- Honey (FREE) — By far my favorite coupon service out there! Click the Honey button any time you're about to buy something online, and BOOM - any discounts it finds will be automatically applied at checkout. You can see my write up on them here.
- Credit Karma* (FREE) — An easy way to check and monitor your credit score AND report! See my full review of these guys here.
- My Favorite Blogs + Books < -- Click here to see all my other recommendations!