It’s time for another rousing game of “What did people Google!” to get to this site! Haha… how lucky are YOU, today? :)
We’ve done a few of these over the years here and there, and each and every time it just fascinates the pants off of me. I’m sure it doesn’t help having “sexy” in the title of my blog, but man – some of these are plain crazy!! And it’s only a sample of people who searched in the past 24 hours too – imagine if I tracked this every single day? Haha… maybe we need to create a new site? ;)
I figured we’ll start off with the more normal of the search terms/questions (which I’ll do my best to answer), and then work our way down to the WTFs – aka the best ones ;) Enjoy!
The lesser of the crazies:
- “Funny toilets” — Here’s one for you :)
- “Selling my virginity” — Crazy enough, you’re not alone.
- “Is the person who died in our house still there?” — I HOPE NOT!!! Ack!!!
- “Ben franklin bar tab night they signed declaration” — Haha, a GREAT question actually ;)
- “How to wear all my clothes” — Ask Joey Tribiani ;)
- “Why are rich people usually more beautiful than others” — ‘Cuz they spend more money on their appearance? Or they got more opportunities in life because of their looks?
- “Is making $100 a day playing poker good?” — YES!! I’d think so… especially if you can do it pretty consistently. I bet 99% of poker players lose more than they do win.
- “How long to grow a half inch beard” — As I found out this past winter, about 2 months :)
- “Santa claus before coca cola” — According to Coca-Cola lore, they actually invented the modern day “look” of Santa! And invented the very first COUPON in 1887 too :) Neat, huh?
- “How much do underwater welders make” — $100/hour according to CNBC.
- “Thomas jefferson net worth” — Incredibly enough he died in massive debt!
- “Become a sex telephone” — You want to be an inanimate object?
- “I left my bobble in the car for a couple weeks of now i am afraid the filter is bad” — ???
- “Rich people jealous of poor people” — I bet that occurs a lot more than people think.
- “Can you get electrocuted on a boat?” — Yes. Very much so.
WTF? Searches (which I will not comment on for good measure ;))
- “Fat coco getting sucked”
- “Pouring listerine on scabies”
- “Watch baby phone erotic show”
- “Coupon book for wife template sexy pics”
- “Sexi chicken farm”
- “AIRPLANE GOING UP IN THE SKY”
And then some awesome advice people are searching for for some reason :)
- “Never go to the grocery store hungry”
- “The hardest workers have the best luck”
- “Choose your goals not for the fame of fortune”
- “Goodness is the only investment that never fails”
Gotta love the internet! Haha… billions of people searching around for all kinds of stuff out there, pretty funny stuff. (And my sincere apologies if any of you were the ones behind some of these phrases – please accept this picture of Steve Urkel as a token of my sorriness ;))
Any other bloggers getting some juicy hits out there? Check your stats and share ’em with us! :)
Previous Google searches: 1, 2, 3, 4
(Gangster Benjamin Franklin photo by PT Money: Personal Finance)
Get blog posts automatically emailed to you!
Nothing too weird yet for me although I’m sure I’ll get there. AIRPLANE GOING UP IN THE SKY!!!!!!
Before Santa Clause, there was Sinterklaas
Now I have to google pouring Listerine on scabies and find out if it works, you know in case I ever get scabies… J Money your blog helps me again!
I wrote a post about the MegaMillions jackpot when it was way over 600M. Now, I regularly see search queries for Mega things that have nothing to do with money. Stuff, I won’t sully your comments with. Use your imagination, and you’ll probably come up with several of them. ;)
Heh heh, those are pretty good. I need to do one of these post again to see where my readers come from. One of my top search phase is – Zynga poker cheat… Yeap, try it!
I love it when you do these posts – they are so funny! I wish I had some great ones like you do! The best I could find was “how to tell a woman you want a divorce”. Maybe I need to start a relationship blog!
I do get some better ones on my heart health site:
“hard to breath while sleeping stopping alchol”
“i made it to day 30 with no contact”
“is a liter of wine a day too much to drink”
PS: I can’t wait for the post that you have a new baby! Hope your wife is feeling great!
LOL! These are too funny
@Lance@MoneyLife&More – That one was my wife’s favorite ;) She’s been screaming “AIRPLANE GOING UP IN THE SKY!!!!!!” All morning long!
@vaalea – Nice! Will have to bookmark that one for later reading :)
@Brian – That’s what I’m here for ;)
@slug | sunkcostsareirrelevant.com – I told you I had some good ones!
@Shane @ Beating Broke – Mega Peanuts? Mega Unicorns?? ;)
@Joe @ Retire By 40 – There you go!
@Andrea @ Take A Smart Step – haha… sleeping and alcohol? Not a good mix usually :) We’ll def. have a good photo post once it’s time! I can’t wait!!
@Jeff @ Before You Invest – Let us know if you have any good ones too :)
My blog is a DIY/Craft blog and actually (at least for now) most of my search traffic is searching things sort of related. But there are still a few gems out there!
1. “leave a reply” “spa kit” -“comments closed” -“you must be logged in” -“sign in
2. microwave for 2 minutes
3. define goddessery
4. helens decor
5. 1 shoe
And my absolute favorite:
there was a crooked house placemat clutch (wth! I don’t even know what that means!)
Maybe the sex phone thing had to do with the side hussle series?
Is the person who died in our house still there?…Too funny!
The only search term I have had is Jill Barad. I mentioned her in an article.
While the question on ““Is the person who died in our house still there?” scared me out, learning that Thomas Jefferson was owed a lot of money until his last breath is an interesting trivia.
I am thinking of shifting career — become a sex telephone or an underwater welder! But I am afraid I may get electrocuted. LOL.
“Pouring Listerine on scabies.” I am dying of laughter. Dying.
@Jessi – Hahahaha… that’s awesome :) I liked “define goddessery”
@Jenna, Adaptu Community Manager – Oh, for sure. My phone sex hustle post is like #1 or #2 top best on budgetsaresexy! haha… and I didn’t even write it! ;)
@savvyfinanciallatina – Maybe it’s time you start blogging about something juicier ;)
@Cherleen @ My Personal Finance Journey – Yeah that scared me too!
@Manette @ Barbara Friedberg Personal Finance – Hahahahaha… zing!
@B. (Below Her Means) – I get the shivers everytime I read that ;)