Two days away from
Rebecca Black Friday! How excited are YOU? Are you totally getting out your map right now to plan out the whole thing? Gonna stay up all night after Thanksgiving dinner and get ready for the awesomeness? No? You’re gonna start *tonight* and skip out on T-Day altogether? Wow, you sir (madam?) are hardcore.
As a financial blogger, I’m required to write about Black Friday or I’ll get shunned. So I thought I’d just show you how I feel about shopping then instead and call it a day. I’ve used up all my brain power comparing it to sex last time and running out of ideas ;) Please to enjoy:
What I think of Black Friday
Waking up early.
Confusing deal terms.
But, on the PLUS side…
Could be fun with your crew.
And you can find some killer deals
Which would get awesome presents for all your friends.
And then you can party hard together.
If you enjoyed this, you’ll also like:
Killer resources and apps:
- Best Budget Templates & Spreadsheets (FREE)— The best free budget templates from around the community! Including the ones I use :)
- Personal Capital* (FREE) — A great app to track your investments and net worth. You can see an in-depth review we did here from a millionaire who checks it daily 😂
- You Need a Budget (YNAB)* (FREE TRIAL, then $14.99/mo or $98.99/year) — One of the BEST budgeting methods in the space, with new users saving $600 on avg their first two months, and more than $6,000 over their first year! Check out my friend Vic’s review of YNAB here that went on to completely change his finances 💪
- Digit (FREE 6 mo. Trial, then $5/mo) — This is one of my favorite apps for automatically saving money, and I even came on board as an advisor I believed in them so much! You can see my full review on Digit here.
- Acorns* ($3-$5/mo) – Similar to Digit, this app helps you automatically INVEST money by rounding up all your transactions to the nearest dollar and then investing it right away for you. My full review of Acorns can be found here.
- Honey (FREE) — By far my favorite coupon service out there! Click the Honey button any time you're about to buy something online, and BOOM - any discounts it finds will be automatically applied at checkout. You can see my write up on them here.
- Credit Karma* (FREE) — An easy way to check and monitor your credit score AND report! See my full review of these guys here.
- My Favorite Blogs + Books < -- Click here to see all my other recommendations!