I hope each and every one of you enjoys some nice time with the friends & fam this weekend! We’ll be traveling a little back and forth between the ‘rents places ourselves, and eating double dinners and cookies. More so on the cookies if I were to guess ;) Oh, and also some last minute shopping this morning. It seems all my blogging about shopping has left no time for me to actually DO the shopping (yes, even though I’m no longer employed. I guess I just never have time for anything! haha….)
Regardless though, I wish all y’all a very merry holidays and a splendid weekend to yourselves. We’ve got a great year coming up and we need all the relaxing we can get in the meantime ;) God bless, everyone. I’ll see ya back here next week,
Killer resources and apps:
- Best Budget Templates & Spreadsheets (FREE)— The best free budget templates from around the community! Including the ones I use :)
- Personal Capital* (FREE) — A great app to track your investments and net worth. You can see an in-depth review we did here from a millionaire who checks it daily 😂
- You Need a Budget (YNAB)* (FREE TRIAL, then $14.99/mo or $98.99/year) — One of the BEST budgeting methods in the space, with new users saving $600 on avg their first two months, and more than $6,000 over their first year! Check out my friend Vic’s review of YNAB here that went on to completely change his finances 💪
- Digit (FREE 6 mo. Trial, then $5/mo) — This is one of my favorite apps for automatically saving money, and I even came on board as an advisor I believed in them so much! You can see my full review on Digit here.
- Acorns* ($3-$5/mo) – Similar to Digit, this app helps you automatically INVEST money by rounding up all your transactions to the nearest dollar and then investing it right away for you. My full review of Acorns can be found here.
- Honey (FREE) — By far my favorite coupon service out there! Click the Honey button any time you're about to buy something online, and BOOM - any discounts it finds will be automatically applied at checkout. You can see my write up on them here.
- Credit Karma* (FREE) — An easy way to check and monitor your credit score AND report! See my full review of these guys here.
- My Favorite Blogs + Books < -- Click here to see all my other recommendations!