Which means 2 things right about now:
1) I have to stop eating Fruity Pebbles at all hours of the night for dinner.
and 2) It’s THANKSGIVING!!!!! Rejoice!
We all have so much to be thankful for today, and I just want to say how much I’ve appreciated each and every one of you reading Budgets Are Sexy over the years :) It’s almost been 3 now, and I can’t tell you enough how much that means to me! THANK YOU all from the bottom of my heart, you make my life much more exciting. Now get out there and enjoy some time with your family! Just be sure to stay clear of those giant turkeys… they may taste good, but they’re a crafty bunch…
Killer resources and apps:
- Best Budget Templates & Spreadsheets (FREE)— The best free budget templates from around the community! Including the ones I use :)
- Personal Capital* (FREE) — A great app to track your investments and net worth. You can see an in-depth review we did here from a millionaire who checks it daily 😂
- You Need a Budget (YNAB)* (FREE TRIAL, then $14.99/mo or $98.99/year) — One of the BEST budgeting methods in the space, with new users saving $600 on avg their first two months, and more than $6,000 over their first year! Check out my friend Vic’s review of YNAB here that went on to completely change his finances 💪
- Digit (FREE 6 mo. Trial, then $5/mo) — This is one of my favorite apps for automatically saving money, and I even came on board as an advisor I believed in them so much! You can see my full review on Digit here.
- Acorns* ($3-$5/mo) – Similar to Digit, this app helps you automatically INVEST money by rounding up all your transactions to the nearest dollar and then investing it right away for you. My full review of Acorns can be found here.
- Honey (FREE) — By far my favorite coupon service out there! Click the Honey button any time you're about to buy something online, and BOOM - any discounts it finds will be automatically applied at checkout. You can see my write up on them here.
- Credit Karma* (FREE) — An easy way to check and monitor your credit score AND report! See my full review of these guys here.
- My Favorite Blogs + Books < -- Click here to see all my other recommendations!