Welcome to 2010 my friends! It’s a new year full of new goals, new ideas, and more importantly new adventures 🙂 We’ll have some downs here and there as well, but for now we concentrate on the positives. That means more financial awesomeness, and even more so freedom!
And we do that by taking advantage of what this new year offers us:
- A chance to save more save money!
- A new year to get rid of all that crap laying around.
- A new year to get rid of all that crap DEBT laying around!
- A fresh clean start to get our finances in order.
- A chance to pump up our 401(k) and Roth IRAs! (my personal favorites)
- And a whole other year to work on the things we didn’t complete LAST year 😉
I started this post in hopes of creating my own New Year’s resolutions (click for last year’s), but quite frankly I just can’t think of any. I don’t know if it’s because I’m being lazy right now, or if I’m perfectly content (or maybe a nice mixture of both?), but I will say I’m excited to see what 2010 brings. There’s something about fresh starts that really get me motivated and ready to take on the world. Kinda like how it was back in school – a new year to reinvent yourself and do your best to impress the ladies 😉
But enough about me. What are YOU gonna do this year to pimp your finances?! Any #1 goals or things that you just *have to* complete in 2010? Share it around my friends! The more you let it loose in this world, the better chance of it coming true!
Okay, so I lied – I just thought of a few 😉
– To max out my 401(k)s AND Roth IRA again.
– To help Mrs. Budgetsaresexy max out HER Roth too.
– To reach a Net Worth of $200k.
– And lastly, to better manage my time! (Why is that always so hard?)